Students' final article_mobility Croatia

 When you read this message maybe I will already be gone.fromThe very first day I learned of this mobility in Croatia the joy was infinite, a lot of anxiety to leave, and above all a great desire to discover a new world outside Italy. For me it was the first time to go out of Italy, to get here in Pozega.  Pozega, a small but extraordinary city formed by a fantastic population, welcoming and above all proud of what is done day by day.  They welcomed me in an extraordinary way making me feel at home.  I met several boys and girls each of them with a big heart and a great desire to learn and put their skills into practice.  I have visited several places here with you, with guided tours and much more, increasing the desire to travel and discover how big the world is.  I saw the Osijek bridge, shopping center, university, museums, all of which cheered me up every single day.  Very beautiful cities, universities and schools with everything possible necessary to make a student's day extraordinary but at the same time make him undertake a training path.  I learned several things with them, how to use the drone, especially the communication between us young people, the one that in the last few years due to the covid has decreased a lot, but above all I identified with them making everything pleasant. this, in me after this experience there is something new, a desire to learn and grow more and more through the language and cultures and traditions of others. It was a wonderful experience, you will always have a part in my heart.  

Alessio Merante Italy

Comments

Popular Posts